Hello my lovelies 🥰 Happy New Year! I’m sooooo excited to share with you that I have joined the C.C. Designs design team starting this month! Woohoo!
We have an amazing new collection to share with you this month, you’re going to love it! We have 4 new clear stamp sets, their coordinating dies and two new paper pads. 💗
I’m sharing a card with you today using the super cute ‘Heart You’ clear stamp and die set and the absolutely gorgeous 6×6 paper pad ‘Heart & Pink’.
If you didn’t already know about the monthly Facebook challenges over in the C.C Designs FB group then please check it out. There is a new challenge that starts on the 1st and ends in the 28th of each month. C.C Designs products are encouraged but are not required to enter. For more information hop on over to the FB group or to the blog and check out the challenge rules. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccdesignsrubberstamps/
The new challenge starting January 1st will be Plaids & Stripes. So get your C.C Designs stash out and get crafting!
I hope you like today’s card and please don’t forget to join me and the rest of the team for our January 2020 Release Showcase – Day 2 tomorrow. Supplies and links can be found below. Happy crafting.
- Heart You Clear Stamp Set – C.C Designs –
- Heart You Coordinating Die Set – C.C Designs –
- Crea-Nest XXL Square Stitched Dies – ebay
- Nesting Scalloped Circle Die – Xcut – eBay
- Stitched Circle Die – Memory Box – eBay
- White Card – Ryman’s
- Pink Card – Ryman’s
- The Langton Hot Pressed Watercolour Paper – Amazon
- Heart & Pink 6×6 Paper Pad – C.C Designs –
- Mini Action Wobbler – Amazon
- Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers – https://www.cultpens.com
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink – eBay
- Tonic Nuvo Clear Embossing Powder – Amazon
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Dots – Lovey Dots – https://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/product/new-lovey-dots/