Hello crafty friends ☺️ I’m stopping by today to share my new card with you that I have made for my daughters 2nd birthday next month. She loves dinosaurs. I had just bought the Heffy Doodle Dinky Dino stamp and die set and I just thought that this was perfect for another spinning interactive card.
I took this idea off the amazing Torico’s YouTube channel but the original idea came from Laurie Willison and I will have links to both these below.
Laurie – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptMojzezXGI
Torico – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7gDpVlfyFs&list=PLC3SYhdN5U8DXtzqlDvSRewcO9dsaGyjd&index=2&t=0s
I hope you like today’s card. Have a great week and happy crafting! X
- Nesting Scalloped Circle Dies – Xcut – eBay
- Stitched Circle Dies – Memory Box – eBay
- Crea-Nest XXL Square Stitched Dies – eBay
- White Card – Ryman’s
- The Langton Hot Pressed Watercolour Paper – Amazon
- Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers – https://www.cultpens.com/
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink – eBay
- WOW Clear Embossing Powder – eBay