Hello crafty friends ☺️ I’m back today with another super cute card from the super cute set – Puppy Power by C.C Designs.
I am so excited to be featured today on the C.C Designs blog – https://ccdesignsrs.com/blogs/news/guest-designer-emma-louise-ireland-with-puppy-power
I absolutely adore this set. I’ve made another slim card today as I wanted to use all of the sweet little pups on it and this size was perfect.
I used the sweet little paw stamps from this set to stamp and emboss and then some Tim Holtz distress inks. The inks I used are:
- Walnut Stain
- Vintage photo
- Rusty Hinge
Supplies and links can be found below. Happy crafting! X
- Puppy Power stamp set – C.C Designs – https://ccdesignsrs.com/products/puppy-power-clear-stamp-set?variant=5137163288607
- Prismacolor Pencils – eBay
- Cement Gray hybrid ink – MFT –
- Neenah Desert Storm – Amazon
- Sheena Douglas White stamping card – Amazon
- Stitched scallop basic edges 2 dienamics – MFT – https://www.mftstamps.com/stitched-scallop-basic-edges-2-die-namics
- Versafine onyx black ink – eBay