Hello everyone ☺️ Welcome back to our final November peek! I can’t believe how quick this week has gone. It’s now Day FOUR of the November Krafty Peeks at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! I’ve had so much fun being able to share this new release with you and I’m so happy that I had the opportunity to work alongside the Krafty girls. Thank you so much Kimmie for having me as a guest this month.
So, are you ready for our FINAL set of the YEAR?! We’ve left the most adorable set for last! It’s a trio of holiday critters by artist, Emilie Goulet! It’s called FURRY HOLIDAY WISHES! Isn’t it just the cutest!!! These little guys are all ready for the holidays and I just love the humour in Emilie’s images! When I first saw this set I just had to make some cute little tags with it. These images are just the right size and they come with a selection of sweet sentiments for you to choose from.
Remember you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes tomorrow afternoon beginning at 2pm EST!! You can come hang out with the me and the Krafty Team at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!
All of the Krafty Krew and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these SWEET new stamps! And while you’re hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and it will be announced at the party this afternoon!
I hope you like today’s crafty creation. Happy hoppin’! X
- Image : Furry Holiday Wishes – kraftinkimmiestamps.com
- Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils (120 set) – Amazon
- Brother Scan N Cut – Tags
- Kraft card – Craft UK Limited – The Range
- Red and white ribbon – Hobbycraft
- Red and green ribbon – Hobbycraft
- Versamark clear mini embossing pad – eBay
- WOW! Embossing powder – White – eBay
- Double sided tape – Hobbycraft
- Sakura black gel pen – Hobbycraft
- Sakura white gel pen – Hobbycraft