Hello everyone ☺️ and welcome to Day TWO of our November Krafty Peeks at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! I’m so excited to share with you my first creation for this release.
It’s MERRY CHRIST-MOOSE and BEARY CHRISTMAS!!! These gorgeous stamp sets are created by the artist Cheryl Grant. I hope your ready for the holidays with these cuddly pals. Each of these sets both come with 2 or 3 sentiments and one LARGE main super cute and fluffy image to colour!
You will see both of today’s sets in action as you hop around the Krafty blogs! You’ll also see the list of Krafty design team members and Krafty Guests below and be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky commenter is going to WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop!
ALL FIVE of the new November clear stamp sets will be released on Sunday evening so be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party beginning at 7pm EST! Come join us to help celebrate the new release, check out lots of krafty kreations, have a chance to win some prizes and hang out with all our krafty friends!
I hope you like today’s card. Happy Kraftin’ X
- Image : Merry Christ-moose – kraftinkimmiestamps.com
- Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils (120 set) – Amazon
- Crea Nest XXL square, single stitch edge dies – eBay
- Kraft card – Craft UK Limited – The Range
- Christmas Basics 12×12 paper pad by Dovecraft – Hobbycraft
- Red stripped paper – Stash
- White card – Hobbycraft
- Red and white ribbon – Stash
- Mini foam pads – Hobbycraft
- Versamark clear mini embossing pad – eBay
- WOW! Embossing powder – Black – eBay
- Double sided tape – Hobbycraft
- Foam tape – The Works
- Sakura black gel pen – Hobbycraft
- Sakura white gel pen – Hobbycraft
- 6×6 scalloped edge pre-scored card base – Hobbycraft